8base vs Backendless: What are the differences?
8base and Backendless can be categorized as "Realtime Backend / API" tools.
Some of the features offered by 8base are:
- A simple but powerful data schema definition.
- Fully redundant, secure and scalable relational database and file storage.
- Built-in role-based security and user administration tools.
On the other hand, Backendless provides the following key features:
- Provides intuitive APIs for handling user registration, login and session management
- Supports object persistence with complex hierarchies
- Delivers push notifications to iOS, Android and Windows Phone devices