Amazon SageMaker vs Gradient°: What are the differences?
What is Amazon SageMaker? Accelerated Machine Learning. A fully-managed service that enables developers and data scientists to quickly and easily build, train, and deploy machine learning models at any scale.
What is Gradient°? Deep learning platform built for developers. Gradient° is a suite of tools for exploring data and training neural networks. Gradient° includes 1-click Jupyter notebooks, a powerful job runner, and a python module to run any code on a fully managed GPU cluster in the cloud. Gradient is also rolling out full support for Google's new TPUv2 accelerator to power even more newer workflows.
Amazon SageMaker and Gradient° can be categorized as "Machine Learning as a Service" tools.
Some of the features offered by Amazon SageMaker are:
- Build: managed notebooks for authoring models, built-in high-performance algorithms, broad framework support
- Train: one-click training, authentic model tuning
- Deploy: one-click deployment, automatic A/B testing, fully-managed hosting with auto-scaling
On the other hand, Gradient° provides the following key features:
- 1-click Jupyter notebooks
- a powerful job runner
- Python module to run any code on a fully managed GPU cluster in the cloud