Amazon SES vs Dyspatch: What are the differences?
What is Amazon SES? Bulk and transactional email-sending service. Amazon SES eliminates the complexity and expense of building an in-house email solution or licensing, installing, and operating a third-party email service. The service integrates with other AWS services, making it easy to send emails from applications being hosted on services such as Amazon EC2.
What is Dyspatch? Dyspatch is an email production platform that helps Enterprise organizations create & change transactional and triggered emails faster. Dyspatch is an email production platform that helps Enterprise organizations create and change transactional and triggered emails faster, by centralizing template creation, approval, and publishing processes. The powerful API, visual editor, and built-in device testing allow for cutting-edge email strategy and execution while helping establish consistency in both branding and legal compliance across multiple teams, departments, and business units.
Amazon SES and Dyspatch belong to "Transactional Email" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by Amazon SES are:
- Simple – Amazon SES eliminates the complexity of licensing, installing, and operating a third-party service, or building and maintaining an internally hosted email solution. Sending email through Amazon SES is as simple as using SMTP or calling an API, and Amazon SES makes it easy for you to monitor your sending activity and deliverability statistics.
- Inexpensive – There are no up-front fees or fixed expenses with Amazon SES, and you benefit from the efficiencies of Amazon’s scale. Your only costs are low charges for the number of emails sent and data transfer fees.
- Reliable – Amazon SES runs within Amazon’s proven network infrastructure and datacenters. All outgoing email messages are stored redundantly across multiple servers and datacenters, providing high availability and data durability.
On the other hand, Dyspatch provides the following key features:
- Easy, Visual Template Editing
- Flexible Localization Support
- Shareable Content Between Templates Through Reusable Code Blocks
What is Amazon SES?
What is Dyspatch?
Need advice about which tool to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
Why do developers choose Dyspatch?
Sign up to add, upvote and see more prosMake informed product decisions
What are the cons of using Amazon SES?
What are the cons of using Dyspatch?
What companies use Dyspatch?
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
What tools integrate with Dyspatch?
Sign up to get full access to all the tool integrationsMake informed product decisions
Our internal emails (such as exception notifications) are sent via Amazon SES, since it's cheaper than using Sendgrid. We also use Amazon SES as a fallback in case we have deliverability issues with Sendgrid.
Sending transactional emails, such as reminders, contact form notifications, confirmations …etc.
Amazon SES is the email service we commonly use in clous AWS e-commerce infrastructure.
Some e-mail communication needs a independent provider, for these purposes we use SES.