Amplitude vs Chartbeat: What are the differences?
What is Amplitude? User analytics to fuel explosive user growth. Amplitude provides scalable mobile analytics that helps companies leverage data to create explosive user growth. Anyone in the company can use Amplitude to pinpoint the most valuable behavioral patterns within hours.
What is Chartbeat? Real-time site data for front-line action takers. Chartbeat provides realtime analytics to Websites and blogs, and shows visitors, load times, and referring sites on a minute-by-minute basis.
Amplitude belongs to "Mobile Analytics" category of the tech stack, while Chartbeat can be primarily classified under "Realtime Analytics".
Some of the features offered by Amplitude are:
- Real-time user analytics, including funnels, retention, flexible user segmentation, and revenue analysis.
- Microscope: Explore the user behavior behind any data point. Compare the behavior of engaged vs. churned users.
- Growth Discovery Engine: Identify behaviors that are predictive of retention or conversion and drive explosive user growth.
On the other hand, Chartbeat provides the following key features:
- Historical Engagement Series
- Historical Engagement Stats
- Historical Social Series
Starbucks, Foursquare, and Kickstarter are some of the popular companies that use Chartbeat, whereas Amplitude is used by StackShare, Coursera, and Rainist. Chartbeat has a broader approval, being mentioned in 215 company stacks & 3 developers stacks; compared to Amplitude, which is listed in 111 company stacks and 19 developer stacks.
Sign up to add or upvote prosMake informed product decisions
Sign up to add or upvote consMake informed product decisions
What is Amplitude?
What is Chartbeat?
Need advice about which tool to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
Sign up to get full access to all the tool integrationsMake informed product decisions