angular-gantt vs Kendo UI: What are the differences?
What is angular-gantt? Gantt chart component for AngularJS. angular-gantt provides a gantt chart component to your AngularJS application.
What is Kendo UI? Fast, light, complete: 70+ jQuery-based UI widgets in one powerful toolset. Fast, light, complete: 70+ jQuery-based UI widgets in one powerful toolset. AngularJS integration, Bootstrap support, mobile controls, offline data solution.
Some of the features offered by angular-gantt are:
- Two-way data binding between model and view.
- Advanced calendar support to define holidays and working hours.
- Each task and row has its own properties and behavior.
On the other hand, Kendo UI provides the following key features:
- Ultimate Performance with Minimum Resources
- Mobile-Friendly and Responsive
- Built-In, Customizable Themes
angular-gantt and Kendo UI are both open source tools. Kendo UI with 2.16K GitHub stars and 1.73K forks on GitHub appears to be more popular than angular-gantt with 1.35K GitHub stars and 462 GitHub forks.