Apiary vs Mashery: What are the differences?
Apiary: Integrated API documentation, prototyping and testing. It takes more than a simple HTML page to thrill your API users. The right tools take weeks of development. Weeks that apiary.io saves; Mashery: Manage your API and discover new APIs. Sign In and discover new APIs from our open data commons of RESTful APIs. Mashery's API management offerings include strategic consulting & developer support to help you build your business.
Apiary belongs to "Documentation as a Service & Tools" category of the tech stack, while Mashery can be primarily classified under "API Hub and Management".
Some of the features offered by Apiary are:
- Documentation- Organized around resources, code samples with syntax highlight, easy to explore.
- Inspector- Users can make API calls through apiary.io, we show them how they differ from documentation.
- Community- Opensource your API documentation on GitHub. The right channel between developers on both side of the API.
On the other hand, Mashery provides the following key features:
- Mashery API Explorer- Sign In and discover new APIs from our open data commons of RESTful APIs or contributed from our open source I/O Docs GitHub Project
- Developer Connect- Developer Connect matches API developers with API projects.
- API Status Monitor- The Mashery API Status monitor provides this transparency with third-party real-time and historical performance issues.
What is Apiary?
What is Mashery?
Need advice about which tool to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
Sign up to add, upvote and see more prosMake informed product decisions
What are the cons of using Apiary?
What are the cons of using Mashery?
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
What tools integrate with Mashery?
Apiary é um excelente ferramente para documentação de sua API e guia para desenvolvimento do back-end. Utilizamos ele para garantir a informação correta a cada end-point.