Apigee vs Greenboard: What are the differences?
Apigee: Intelligent and complete API platform. API management, design, analytics, and security are at the heart of modern digital architecture. The Apigee intelligent API platform is a complete solution for moving business to the digital world; Greenboard: Generate beautiful static api documentation. It is a gatsby theme written in React and sass which generates API documentation from a markdown file. It is similar to slate docs but comes with additional customization, dark mode, efficient search, responsive etc.
Apigee and Greenboard can be primarily classified as "API" tools.
Some of the features offered by Apigee are:
- Design, secure, analyze, and scale your APIs with the Apigee Edge API management platform.
- Predictive analytics to ensure intelligent and customized interactions.
- Connect devices to the Internet, and enable partners and developers to access device functionality and data with APIs.
On the other hand, Greenboard provides the following key features:
- Generate static site from markdown
- Get all features of gatsby and react
- Fully customizable
Greenboard is an open source tool with 153 GitHub stars and 4 GitHub forks. Here's a link to Greenboard's open source repository on GitHub.