Apigee vs Mashery: What are the differences?
Developers describe Apigee as "Intelligent and complete API platform". API management, design, analytics, and security are at the heart of modern digital architecture. The Apigee intelligent API platform is a complete solution for moving business to the digital world. On the other hand, Mashery is detailed as "Manage your API and discover new APIs". Sign In and discover new APIs from our open data commons of RESTful APIs. Mashery's API management offerings include strategic consulting & developer support to help you build your business.
Apigee and Mashery are primarily classified as "API" and "API Hub and Management" tools respectively.
Some of the features offered by Apigee are:
- Design, secure, analyze, and scale your APIs with the Apigee Edge API management platform.
- Predictive analytics to ensure intelligent and customized interactions.
- Connect devices to the Internet, and enable partners and developers to access device functionality and data with APIs.
On the other hand, Mashery provides the following key features:
- Mashery API Explorer- Sign In and discover new APIs from our open data commons of RESTful APIs or contributed from our open source I/O Docs GitHub Project
- Developer Connect- Developer Connect matches API developers with API projects.
- API Status Monitor- The Mashery API Status monitor provides this transparency with third-party real-time and historical performance issues.