Apigee vs n:point: What are the differences?
What is Apigee? Intelligent and complete API platform. API management, design, analytics, and security are at the heart of modern digital architecture. The Apigee intelligent API platform is a complete solution for moving business to the digital world.
What is n:point? JSON storage bins with schema validation. JSON storage bins that won't break your app Set up a lightweight JSON endpoint in seconds, then add a schema to edit your data safely at any time..
Apigee and n:point belong to "API Tools" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by Apigee are:
- Design, secure, analyze, and scale your APIs with the Apigee Edge API management platform.
- Predictive analytics to ensure intelligent and customized interactions.
- Connect devices to the Internet, and enable partners and developers to access device functionality and data with APIs.
On the other hand, n:point provides the following key features:
- Schema validation - Add JSON Schema to enforce the structure of your data
- Schema and data locking - Once you're confident that your schema or data won't change, lock them down so your app will never break
n:point is an open source tool with 55 GitHub stars and 3 GitHub forks. Here's a link to n:point's open source repository on GitHub.