Apostle.io vs Mailjet: What are the differences?
Apostle.io: Preview, Update, Analyze and Test your transactional email all in one place. Transactional emails are the forgotten step child of internet marketers. Apostle.io empowers marketers to manage transactional emails themselves, as they would their list based campaigns. Preview, Update, Analyse and Test your transactional email all in one place; Mailjet: Email delivery made easy. Mailjet is a real-time Cloud Emailing platform: scalable, agile and flexible. Our unique algorithm boosts your deliverability and our platform provides in-depth insight so you can optimize more than ever.
Apostle.io and Mailjet can be categorized as "Transactional Email" tools.
Some of the features offered by Apostle.io are:
- Preview and Update transactional emails live in your browser
- AB Test transactional emails
- Integrate with Sendgrid, Mandrill, Mailgun, Amazon SES and more
On the other hand, Mailjet provides the following key features:
- Easy 3 minute set-up: Change one SMTP parameter on your website and you are ready to use Mailjet.
- Real-time efficiency: View the charts, tables and status of your emails sent as they change in real-time, providing you with full transparency.
- Increased deliverability: Our unique algorithms ensure emails are routed via the most effective IP address. Our partner Return Path (TM) enables us to dynamically measure and manage IP reputation.