Applicasa vs Parse: What are the differences?
Applicasa: Mobile game development platform. A cloud-based backend that lets you store pictures, videos, or any other type of downloadable content to our servers as well as the ability to maintain leaderboards and achievements for use in your app. along with the goods and currency necessary for you to begin producing revenue from your app; Parse: The complete mobile app platform. With Parse, you can add a scalable and powerful backend in minutes and launch a full-featured app in record time without ever worrying about server management. We offer push notifications, social integration, data storage, and the ability to add rich custom logic to your app’s backend with Cloud Code.
Applicasa can be classified as a tool in the "Mobile Game Management" category, while Parse is grouped under "Mobile Backend".
Some of the features offered by Applicasa are:
- In-App Purchase- Custom virtual store, Virtual goods management, Currency maintenance, Virtual economy regulation
- Promo- Targeted promotions, Deals, announcements and rewards, Event-based promotions, Schedule-based promotions
- Analytics- Play times and frequency, Spending habits, Virtual goods purchasing stats, User segmentation, Game business intelligence
On the other hand, Parse provides the following key features:
- Store basic data types, locations, photos
- Update over the air
- Data browser lets you manage, search, and update content without writing a single line of code