Apptimize vs Arise: What are the differences?
Developers describe Apptimize as "A/B testing for Android and iOS". A/B testing & feature release management for mobile product teams. Know what works before a full release. Test and refine everything in your app. Reduce dependence on developers; accelerate development cycles. Get insights from your users. On the other hand, Arise is detailed as "* A/B testing for mobile apps (iOS and Android)*". Arise integrates seamlessly with your app. Arise's SDK for iOS, Android and PhoneGap will never slow down your app.
Apptimize and Arise can be categorized as "Mobile A/B Testing" tools.
Some of the features offered by Apptimize are:
- Best in Class WYSIWYG Visual Editor - Run A/B Tests and Multivariate Tests on layout, buttons, color, text, and copy
- Programmatic Tests - Test anything you can code - from search algorithms to the number of steps in a conversion flow - through dynamic variables and code block experiments.
- Results and Analytics - Understand how tests impacted key metrics before deploying the winning version to a targeted user segments.
On the other hand, Arise provides the following key features:
- iOS & Android integration
- Detailed dashboard
- Define variations values (colors, promo text, etc.)