Arise vs Splitforce: What are the differences?
Developers describe Arise as "* A/B testing for mobile apps (iOS and Android)". Arise integrates seamlessly with your app. Arise's SDK for iOS, Android and PhoneGap will never slow down your app. On the other hand, *Splitforce** is detailed as "A/B Testing for Apps & Games". Splitforce is A/B testing for mobile apps and games. Test different versions of your native apps and track how each version is driving user behavior, to make decisions that improve your product without having to think twice.
Arise and Splitforce can be categorized as "Mobile A/B Testing" tools.
Some of the features offered by Arise are:
- iOS & Android integration
- Detailed dashboard
- Define variations values (colors, promo text, etc.)
On the other hand, Splitforce provides the following key features:
- Free for 500 daily active users (DAU): Include up to 500 daily active users in your experiments for free
- Unlimited Experimentation: Test as many components (i.e.: button color, sign up page layout, gravity level) as you wish in one experiment, or put them in separate experiments.
- Targeted Variations: Display variations to specific user groups based on their device type, language settings, or any other custom targeting data you can think of.