Artisan Optimize vs Leanplum: What are the differences?
Developers describe Artisan Optimize as "Real-Time Mobile A/B Testing". Artisan Optimize is the first solution that enables real-time A/B testing of existing native mobile applications without writing code or re-submitting to app stores. Business professionals such as marketers, designers and product managers can now test and optimize designs in a matter of minutes versus weeks with a traditional coding approach. Just like websites, making small changes in mobile app experiences can have big results. On the other hand, Leanplum is detailed as "The most complete mobile marketing platform, designed for intelligent action". Our integrated solution delivers meaningful engagement across messaging and the in-app experience. We offer Messaging, Automation, App Editing, Personalization, A/B Testing, and Analytics.
Artisan Optimize and Leanplum can be categorized as "Mobile A/B Testing" tools.
Some of the features offered by Artisan Optimize are:
- Rapidly build A/B tests on-device with point and click ease- experiment with button placement, text, images, colors and calls to action
- Distribute A/B tests to subsets of your user base- segment and target specific users based on location, gender, age, and more
- Collect real-time data for each experiment- make decisions based on facts not hunches
On the other hand, Leanplum provides the following key features:
- Messaging - Deliver messages across multiple channels and increase relevancy by coordinating with in-app content.
- Automation - Respond to in-app activities at scale during every stage of the customer journey.
- App Editing - Take full control of your app experience without developer resources or App Store resubmissions.