Artisan Optimize vs Splitforce: What are the differences?
Developers describe Artisan Optimize as "Real-Time Mobile A/B Testing". Artisan Optimize is the first solution that enables real-time A/B testing of existing native mobile applications without writing code or re-submitting to app stores. Business professionals such as marketers, designers and product managers can now test and optimize designs in a matter of minutes versus weeks with a traditional coding approach. Just like websites, making small changes in mobile app experiences can have big results. On the other hand, Splitforce is detailed as "A/B Testing for Apps & Games". Splitforce is A/B testing for mobile apps and games. Test different versions of your native apps and track how each version is driving user behavior, to make decisions that improve your product without having to think twice.
Artisan Optimize and Splitforce belong to "Mobile A/B Testing" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by Artisan Optimize are:
- Rapidly build A/B tests on-device with point and click ease- experiment with button placement, text, images, colors and calls to action
- Distribute A/B tests to subsets of your user base- segment and target specific users based on location, gender, age, and more
- Collect real-time data for each experiment- make decisions based on facts not hunches
On the other hand, Splitforce provides the following key features:
- Free for 500 daily active users (DAU): Include up to 500 daily active users in your experiments for free
- Unlimited Experimentation: Test as many components (i.e.: button color, sign up page layout, gravity level) as you wish in one experiment, or put them in separate experiments.
- Targeted Variations: Display variations to specific user groups based on their device type, language settings, or any other custom targeting data you can think of.