Assemblage vs Miro: What are the differences?
Assemblage: Powerful visual collaboration tool. For more efficient projects, teams and meetings. Collaborate directly in your browser. Supports 20+ filetypes. Draw, annotate and edit with partners, co-workers or friends. All changes happen real-time on all screens; Miro: *A visual collaboration platform *. It is a visual collaboration platform to create, collaborate, and centralize communication across your company on a single online whiteboard.
Assemblage and Miro can be categorized as "Visual Collaboration" tools.
Some of the features offered by Assemblage are:
- See and compare multiple visual elements at the same time with an unlimited number of people
- Review, edit and comment simultaneously on previews of large image/video files
- Instant overview of large amounts of visual material
On the other hand, Miro provides the following key features:
- centralized hub for strategy and planning and ship more, faster
- Ideate, organize insights, design flows, and collect feedback in real time
- Keep everyone aligned, increase team throughput, and deliver better results
What is Assemblage?
What is Miro?
Why do developers choose Assemblage?
What are the cons of using Assemblage?
What are the cons of using Miro?
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
What tools integrate with Assemblage?
Sign up to get full access to all the tool integrationsMake informed product decisions
As of June 27, 2014 it doesn't exist as an stand alone product probably going to be integrated in Cisco's WebEx