AWS CodeStar vs Paz: What are the differences?
What is AWS CodeStar? Quickly Develop, Build, and Deploy Applications on AWS. Start new software projects on AWS in minutes using templates for web applications, web services and more.
What is Paz? A Simple Docker PaaS Written in Node.js. A pluggable in-house service platform with a PaaS-like workflow, built on Docker, CoreOS, Etcd and Fleet.
AWS CodeStar and Paz can be categorized as "Platform as a Service" tools.
Some of the features offered by AWS CodeStar are:
- Start developing on AWS in minutes
- Manage software delivery in one place
- Work across your team securely
On the other hand, Paz provides the following key features:
- A web front-end to CoreOS' Fleet with a PaaS-like workflow
- Like a clustered/multi-host Dokku
- Beautiful web UI
Paz is an open source tool with 6 GitHub stars and 4 GitHub forks. Here's a link to Paz's open source repository on GitHub.