AWS Mobile Hub vs Kinvey: What are the differences?
AWS Mobile Hub: Build, test, and monitor usage of your mobile apps. AWS Mobile Hub is the fastest way to build mobile apps powered by AWS. It lets you easily add and configure features for your apps, including user authentication, data storage, backend logic, push notifications, content delivery, and analytics. After you build your app, AWS Mobile Hub gives you easy access to testing on real devices, as well as analytics dashboards to track usage of your app – all from a single, integrated console; Kinvey: Cloud Backend as a Service for any app. Kinvey makes it ridiculously easy for developers to setup, use and operate a cloud backend for their mobile apps. They don't have to worry about connecting to various cloud services, setting up servers for their backend, or maintaining and scaling them.
AWS Mobile Hub and Kinvey belong to "Mobile Backend" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by AWS Mobile Hub are:
- Quickly build apps without worrying about infrastructure.
- Test your apps on real Android and iOS devices in the cloud
- Track usage and monetization, and engage users with push notifications.
On the other hand, Kinvey provides the following key features:
- User Management- Add any number of users, using the authentication systems of your choice.
- Business Logic- Kinvey's custom business logic allows you to host your code in our cloud.
- Data Storage- Instantly and securely sync data between your app and Kinvey backend.