IGSevinpro vs Bizplan: What are the differences?
IGSevinpro: Investment Administration, Valuation and Evaluation program. It is an Investment Administration, Valuation and Evaluation program, which allows you to carry out all the processes related to the management of securities; Bizplan: A modern take on business planning tools. It is a business planning platform for entrepreneurs, startups and small businesses featuring planning tools, a guided builder, drag-and-drop modules, automatic financial projections and team and investor collaboration capabilities.
IGSevinpro and Bizplan can be categorized as "Business Monitoring" tools.
Some of the features offered by IGSevinpro are:
- Capture information on securities with which any type of operation is carried out
- Allows analysis of the sensitivity of investments in fixed income securities to market variables
- Provides timely information on the composition and availability of investments
On the other hand, Bizplan provides the following key features:
- Step–by-step guide
- Share and co-produce your business plan
- Integration with Google Docs