What is ClickFunnels?
ClickFunnels is the only website builder that doesn't just build pages, but actually builds entire sales funnels.
ClickFunnels is a tool in the Landing Pages category of a tech stack.
Who uses ClickFunnels?
4 companies reportedly use ClickFunnels in their tech stacks, including Stack, Market Results, and Databro.
35 developers on StackShare have stated that they use ClickFunnels.
Mailchimp, PayPal, Stripe, Braintree, and Drip are some of the popular tools that integrate with ClickFunnels. Here's a list of all 22 tools that integrate with ClickFunnels.
Pros of ClickFunnels
Powerful, mobile responsive, page editor
- Drag and Drop - Move Things On The Fly! - Move any element or section around the page to exactly where you want it!
- Live Editing On The Page Without Any Coding! - Easily craft the perfect message without touching a single line of code - just start writing...
- Payment Integrations - What shopping cart do you use? Quickly get it setup and start taking orders!
- SMTP Email Settings - want ClickFunnels to send out emails for your? Just add in your favorite SMTP settings and you'll be ready to go!
- Custom Domains - want your funnel to run off of your domain? Just setup a custom domain and your visitors will never know we exist!
- Smart Sequencing - send out emails based on actions they take in your funnel !
ClickFunnels Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to ClickFunnels?
See all alternatives
Unbounce is a self-serve hosted service that provides marketers doing paid search, banner ads, email or social media marketing, the easiest way to create, publish & test promotion specific landing pages without the need for IT or developers.
Shopify powers tens of thousands of online retailers including General Electric, Amnesty International, CrossFit, Tesla Motors, Encyclopaedia Britannica, Foo Fighters, GitHub, and more. Our platform allows users to easily and quickly create their own online store without all the technical work involved in developing their own website, or the huge expense of having someone else build it. Shopify lets merchants manage all aspects of their shops: uploading products, changing the design, accepting credit card orders, and viewing their incoming orders and completed transactions.
It is a cloud-based sales and marketing solution that offers customer relationship management (CRM), marketing automation and e-commerce functionalities in a suite. It helps small businesses across various industries deliver sales volumes and customer service experiences.
It helps small businesses connect with an audience, collect leads, and close sales. Easily build websites, landing pages, pop-ups, alert bars, and beyond.
Attract, convert, close and delight customers with HubSpot’s complete set of marketing tools. HubSpot all-in-one marketing software helps more than 12,000 companies in 56 countries attract leads and convert them into customers.