ClickFunnels vs Shopify: What are the differences?
What is ClickFunnels? Easily build landing pages without coding. Add payments, email integrations, and A/B testing. ClickFunnels is the only website builder that doesn't just build pages, but actually builds entire sales funnels.
What is Shopify? Quickly and easily create a beautiful online store with Shopify. Shopify powers tens of thousands of online retailers including General Electric, Amnesty International, CrossFit, Tesla Motors, Encyclopaedia Britannica, Foo Fighters, GitHub, and more. Our platform allows users to easily and quickly create their own online store without all the technical work involved in developing their own website, or the huge expense of having someone else build it. Shopify lets merchants manage all aspects of their shops: uploading products, changing the design, accepting credit card orders, and viewing their incoming orders and completed transactions.
ClickFunnels belongs to "Landing Pages" category of the tech stack, while Shopify can be primarily classified under "Ecommerce".
Some of the features offered by ClickFunnels are:
- Drag and Drop - Move Things On The Fly! - Move any element or section around the page to exactly where you want it!
- Live Editing On The Page Without Any Coding! - Easily craft the perfect message without touching a single line of code - just start writing...
- Payment Integrations - What shopping cart do you use? Quickly get it setup and start taking orders!
On the other hand, Shopify provides the following key features:
- Choose from 100+ professional themes
- Customize the look of your online store
- Start accepting orders in minutes