CacheFly vs MaxCDN: What are the differences?
CacheFly: A leading content delivery network provider based in Chicago, IL. CacheFly is the world’s fastest Content Delivery Network (CDN), delivering rich-media content up to 10x faster than traditional delivery methods. Launched in 2002 as the first TCP anycast-based CDN, CacheFly pioneered the ability to deliver rich-media content faster and more reliably than traditional delivery methods; MaxCDN: Our CDN makes your site load faster!. The MaxCDN Content Delivery Network efficiently delivers your site’s static file through hundreds of servers instead of slogging through a single host. This "smart route" technology distributes your content to your visitors via the city closest to them.
CacheFly and MaxCDN can be primarily classified as "Content Delivery Network" tools.
Some of the features offered by CacheFly are:
- Up to 10x faster performance
- Lower bandwidth costs
- Scalable, on-demand capacity
On the other hand, MaxCDN provides the following key features:
- We Make You Fast- With our fast-growing network of multiple PoP locations in all parts of the globe, we mirror your content and deliver it to the neared location to your visitors. It isn't just our network that is fast, but with our state-of-art hardware, fast RAM and SSD storage, content is served at lightning fast speeds.
- We Have Your Back- To ensure that you do not have any downtime, we have deployed redundant networks and intelligent routing that ensures selecting an alternative route if a network pathway is down.
- We Help You Rank- Using MaxCDN will help you improve your website speed, and since this is now a ranking factor used by Google and other search engines for deciding search results, deploying MaxCDN will help you rank better, giving you more traffic.