Cloudcraft vs VisualOps: What are the differences?
What is Cloudcraft? Draw AWS diagrams. Cloudcraft is service for creating powerful AWS diagrams for free, used by software architects and developers. You can create cloud architecture diagrams, service deployment plans, illustrate software documentation, presentations etc.
What is VisualOps? Visual DevOps Automation for Amazon Web Services. VisualOps has a WYSIWYG editor to design, configure and provision your AWS cloud applications. Once the applications are deployed, VisualOps continuously monitors and manages the apps to ensure they always run in the defined states.
Cloudcraft can be classified as a tool in the "Architecture Design Tools" category, while VisualOps is grouped under "Server Configuration and Automation".
Some of the features offered by Cloudcraft are:
- Exclusively focused on AWS
- Create powerful AWS architecture diagrams
- Easy to use visual cloud designer
On the other hand, VisualOps provides the following key features:
- drag-n-drop components to build your AWS infrastructure
- clicks instances to setup the software configuration (package, file, code, etc.)
- single click to deploy, within minutes the app is ready to use!