Cloudflare Spectrum vs Sqreen: What are the differences?
Cloudflare Spectrum: DDoS protection for TCP services. Extend the power of Cloudflare's DDoS, TLS, and IP Firewall to not just your web servers, but also your other TCP-based services, keeping them online and secure. Reduce the ability for attackers to snoop and steal sensitive data. Protect your origin and all TCP services you expose to the Internet; Sqreen: Automated security for developers. Sqreen is a security platform that helps engineering team protect their web applications, API and micro-services in real-time. The solution installs with a simple application library and doesn't require engineering resources to operate. Security anomalies triggered are reported with technical context to help engineers fix the code. Ops team can assess the impact of attacks and monitor suspicious user accounts involved.
Cloudflare Spectrum and Sqreen belong to "Security" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by Cloudflare Spectrum are:
- DDoS Protection for TCP Services - ensures all your TCP services are protected against Layer 3 and 4 DDoS attacks, remaining online and performant
- Secure TCP traffic with TLS - encrypts services running on TCP to prevent unencrypted data, such as user credentials, from falling into the wrong hands
- IP Address & Range Blocking - integrates with Cloudflare’s IP Firewall, allowing you to block or challenge IP addresses or entire IP ranges from reaching your TCP services
On the other hand, Sqreen provides the following key features:
- Protection against vulnerabilities
- Monitoring of security anomalies
- Monitoring of suspicious users