Code Spotter vs WakaTime: What are the differences?
What is Code Spotter? Cloud-based Static Code Analysis for Java. Boolean satisfiability. Interprocedural data flow. Statistical analysis. We’ve got them all. Plus false path pruning, which understands the data dependencies in your code and eliminates infeasible paths from the analysis so you don’t waste time triaging non issues.
What is WakaTime? Quantify Your Coding. Open-source plugins for automatic time tracking & insights into your programming. Quantify your coding - open source plugins for automatic time tracking & insights into your programming.
Code Spotter belongs to "Code Review" category of the tech stack, while WakaTime can be primarily classified under "Programming & Code Analytics".
Some of the features offered by Code Spotter are:
- Accurate Java source code analysis
- Easy to understand results
- Uncover issues faster with deep source code analysis – find that needle in the haystack.
On the other hand, WakaTime provides the following key features:
- Fully automatic, with reports via email
- Find the time you spend per feature/commit
- See time spent in each language