Codebrag vs Reviewable: What are the differences?
Codebrag: Have fun while doing code reviews. Codebrag saves you time with well‑organized and enjoyable code reviews. A simple dashboard combined with a game‑like experience brings fun to the process and makes it work for your team. Codebrag gamifies the experience with achievements, leader boards, gravatars and 'Likes' for the code. Codebrag is built by developers with over 10 years experience in programming, working on projects all over the world. It is developed with passion answering a real need to make code reviews an easier and more pleasant experience; Reviewable: GitHub code reviews done right. A code review tool for GitHub pull requests inspired by Google's internal tool. Powerful diffing and workflow features wrapped in a beautiful UI, with seamless GitHub integration. Free for public repos.
Codebrag and Reviewable belong to "Code Review" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by Codebrag are:
- Easily manage all commits and comments in one place
- Track your tasks with a simple To‑Do list
- Allow great code to be praised and have fun while doing reviews.
On the other hand, Reviewable provides the following key features:
- See only what changed since last time you looked (even if rebased).
- Instantly diff any two revisions of a file, in one or two columns.
- Customize code font, syntax highlighting, max line length.