Scrutinizer vs Codegrip: What are the differences?
Scrutinizer: Continuous inspection platform - improve code quality and find bugs before they hit production. Scrutinizer is a continuous inspection platform helping you to create better software; Codegrip: Automated Code Review Tool. It is an automated SaaS platform that helps developers to save time in code reviews and to tackle technical debt efficiently. It makes code review easier, instant, secure and cost friendly.
Scrutinizer and Codegrip can be primarily classified as "Code Review" tools.
Some of the features offered by Scrutinizer are:
- Continuously measure and track your code quality
- Project quality broken down
- Know your problem areas
On the other hand, Codegrip provides the following key features:
- Automate your Code Review Process in Seconds
- Health Check for your Code
- Get suggested solutions for each issue found in your code