stylefmt vs Codegrip: What are the differences?
What is stylefmt? A CSS formatting tool. It is a tool that automatically formats CSS according to stylelint rules. It supports the latest CSS syntax: Including custom properties, range context for media features, calc() and nesting.
What is Codegrip? Automated Code Review Tool. It is an automated SaaS platform that helps developers to save time in code reviews and to tackle technical debt efficiently. It makes code review easier, instant, secure and cost friendly.
stylefmt and Codegrip belong to "Code Review" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by stylefmt are:
- Supports the latest CSS syntax
- Understands CSS-like syntaxes
- Works well with stylelint
On the other hand, Codegrip provides the following key features:
- Automate your Code Review Process in Seconds
- Health Check for your Code
- Get suggested solutions for each issue found in your code