textlint vs Codegrip: What are the differences?
What is Codegrip? Automated Code Review Tool. It is an automated SaaS platform that helps developers to save time in code reviews and to tackle technical debt efficiently. It makes code review easier, instant, secure and cost friendly.
textlint and Codegrip can be primarily classified as "Code Review" tools.
Some of the features offered by textlint are:
- No bundled rules
- Markdown and plain text are supported by default. Support is available for HTML and other file formats via plugins
- Supports the use of custom formatters and formatter bundles formatter(reporter)
On the other hand, Codegrip provides the following key features:
- Automate your Code Review Process in Seconds
- Health Check for your Code
- Get suggested solutions for each issue found in your code
textlint is an open source tool with 1.55K GitHub stars and 83 GitHub forks. Here's a link to textlint's open source repository on GitHub.