Constant Contact vs iContact: What are the differences?
Constant Contact: Grow with Email Marketing. Guaranteed. As an industry leader in permission based online marketing, Constant Contact partners with the leading providers of online marketing and social media marketing solutions; iContact: Award-winning email marketing. Email Marketing and Social Media Marketing through iContact allows your company to create, send, and track your messages with ease and efficiency.
Constant Contact and iContact can be primarily classified as "Email Marketing" tools.
Some of the features offered by Constant Contact are:
- Templates and one-click editing- Easy to use. Choose your customizable template.
- Free personal coaching and support- By phone, email, chat, and in person—anytime.
- Affordable—start for FREE- Priced for small businesses and nonprofits.
On the other hand, iContact provides the following key features:
- Email Templates- We love email templates and have one to match your business needs. Choose from hundreds of well designed templates guaranteed to make your message pop.
- MessageBuilder- No design experience? No worries! Create beautiful messages in minutes with our easy to use drag and drop message creation tool.
- MessageCoder- If you are a design or HTML pro, this is the tool for you. Use MessageCoder to import HTML from your favorite template or to start a message from scratch.