Croquet vs Notism: What are the differences?
Developers describe Croquet as "Next Generation Live Collaboration Technology". It is a platform that makes it easy to create high performance, Live Collaboration applications Build interactive multiplayer experiences into your web apps and games.. On the other hand, Notism is detailed as "A new way to discuss visual content with your team". With NOTISM you can gather feedback from your team or clients, share designs for review, turn static screens into interactive prototypes and boost up your workflow.
Croquet and Notism can be categorized as "Visual Collaboration" tools.
Some of the features offered by Croquet are:
- Live Collaboration
- Fast and efficient multiplayer experiences
- Works with any app and game
On the other hand, Notism provides the following key features:
- Use your favorite design tools like Photoshop, Fireworks or Illustrator. Drop your layouts into your Notism account to upload and share your creative work with team members with 1 click.
- Receive live feedback from team members or stakeholders where the magic happens and iterate faster.
- Create working prototypes of your static design templates by setting up hotspots and linking screens.