Crosswalk vs Trigger.io: What are the differences?
What is Crosswalk? Replace Android’s default WebView with Crosswalk, a predictable web runtime for developing powerful Android and Cordova apps. Crosswalk is a web runtime for ambitious HTML5 applications. All the features of a modern browser, deep device integration and an API for adding native extensions.
Crosswalk and Trigger.io can be primarily classified as "Cross-Platform Mobile Development" tools.
Some of the features offered by Crosswalk are:
- Develop around device fragmentation
- Provide a feature rich experience on all Android 4.x devices
- Easily debug with Chrome DevTools
On the other hand, Trigger.io provides the following key features:
- Native UI, push, analytics, login modules "out-of-the box"
- Cloud build service, no need to setup Eclipse / Xcode
Crosswalk is an open source tool with 2.17K GitHub stars and 569 GitHub forks. Here's a link to Crosswalk's open source repository on GitHub.