Databricks vs Improvely: What are the differences?
Developers describe Databricks as "A unified analytics platform, powered by Apache Spark". Databricks Unified Analytics Platform, from the original creators of Apache Spark™, unifies data science and engineering across the Machine Learning lifecycle from data preparation to experimentation and deployment of ML applications. On the other hand, Improvely is detailed as "Track, Test and Optimize Your Online Marketing". It is a conversion tracking and click fraud monitoring platform for online marketing. It makes tracking and optimizing your online ad campaigns easy, while monitoring traffic for signs of click fraud.
Databricks and Improvely can be primarily classified as "General Analytics" tools.
Some of the features offered by Databricks are:
- Built on Apache Spark and optimized for performance
- Reliable and Performant Data Lakes
- Interactive Data Science and Collaboration
On the other hand, Improvely provides the following key features:
- Track clicks and conversions from online ads
- split test landing pages
- identify best and worst performing keywords, landing pages and other traffic segments