Databricks vs Plausible: What are the differences?
Databricks and Plausible belong to "General Analytics" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by Databricks are:
- Built on Apache Spark and optimized for performance
- Reliable and Performant Data Lakes
- Interactive Data Science and Collaboration
On the other hand, Plausible provides the following key features:
- Check website traffic and site analytics in 1 minute
- Lightweight script which keeps your site speed fast
- Doesn’t track nor collect any personal data
Plausible is an open source tool with 523 GitHub stars and 26 GitHub forks. Here's a link to Plausible's open source repository on GitHub.