DocRaptor vs Ebook Glue: What are the differences?
Developers describe DocRaptor as "Simple, high quality HTML to PDF and Excel XLS API". DocRaptor makes it easy to convert HTML to PDF and XLS format. Choose your document format, select configuration options and make an HTTP POST request to our server. DocRaptor returns your file in a matter of seconds. We provide extensive documentation and examples to get you started, and our API makes it easy to use DocRaptor to generate PDF and Excel files in your own web applications. On the other hand, Ebook Glue is detailed as "Create .epub and .mobi ebooks for Kindle, Nook, iBooks, and popular readers". Ebook Glue solves a simple frustration: difficulty in publishing content for electronic reading devices. It started off as a small side project, and has evolved into a growing web application that thousands of people rely on to publish their content online.
DocRaptor and Ebook Glue belong to "File Conversion" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by DocRaptor are:
- Make HTTP POST requests using C#, Curl, jQuery, Node.js, PHP, Prototype.js, Python, Ruby, and Rails
- Excel XLS Options: Excel XLS Version Support, Special Table & Cell Attributes, Table Name, Table Password, TD Colspan, TD Rowspan, Multiple Worksheets, Specific Styles, Content Type, Text Align, Vertical Align, Text Indent, White Space, Text Orientation, Background Pattern, Background Color, Border Color, Border Style, Compact Border Syntax, Font Size, Text Decoration, Color, XLS Format, Height, Width, XLS Locked, Thousands Delimiter, Decimal Delimiter
On the other hand, Ebook Glue provides the following key features:
- Integrate in Minutes- Ebook Glue is extremely easy to use and get started. You can convert an ebook in your terminal in seconds, and integrate with your web app in minutes.
- Scale With Ease- Ebook conversions and file creation can involve a lot of I/O-heavy operations that don’t scale well on many cloud server providers. If you offload the computation to Ebook Glue, you can worry less about the scalability of your app.
- Get Your Content Everywhere- Ebook Glue allows your users to read your content like a book - they can make highlights and take notes as they read, providing a more immersive reading experience.