DotCi vs Strider: What are the differences?
DotCi and Strider can be categorized as "Continuous Integration" tools.
Some of the features offered by DotCi are:
- Deep Integration with Source Control – for us that’s Github Enterprise
- Integration with Github webhooks
- Feedback sent to the committer or pusher via Email, Hipchat, Campfire, etc.
On the other hand, Strider provides the following key features:
- add hooks to perform arbitrary actions during build.
- modify the database schema to add custom fields.
- register their own HTTP routes.
DotCi and Strider are both open source tools. It seems that Strider with 4.33K GitHub stars and 434 forks on GitHub has more adoption than DotCi with 505 GitHub stars and 65 GitHub forks.