FileAgo vs Dropmark: What are the differences?
FileAgo: Secure file storage and collaboration solution for teams. It is a file management, file sharing, file sync and collaboration software with strong focus of data security. It can be considered as an on-premise replacement for DropBox; Dropmark: Dead simple collaboration in the cloud. Dropmark offers super simple drag-and-drop file sharing, like a number of web apps before it, but if you want to use it for more you can create presentations, slideshows, and collaborate with others just as easily.
FileAgo and Dropmark can be categorized as "File Storage" tools.
Some of the features offered by FileAgo are:
- Enhance productivity of your team with FileAgo as a centralised platform to store, share, search and retrieve files
- Has an extensive set of general features ranging from collaboration, file access, integration, security and many others
- Has everything that an organization is looking for while investing in a secure file management, file sharing and collaboration software
On the other hand, Dropmark provides the following key features:
- Drag & Drop- Drag and drop files right from your desktop or web browser. Your files will be automatically uploaded to the cloud.
- Collaborate with your team- Invite colleagues to view and collaborate privately. Share your work with clients and skip e-mail and social media clutter. No sign up required for invited guests.
- Fullscreen presentations- Say goodbye to Powerpoint. Every Dropmark collection can be viewed as a fullscreen presentation. Mix images, videos, websites, and more.