Dyspatch vs Mailjet: What are the differences?
Dyspatch: Dyspatch is an email production platform that helps Enterprise organizations create & change transactional and triggered emails faster. Dyspatch is an email production platform that helps Enterprise organizations create and change transactional and triggered emails faster, by centralizing template creation, approval, and publishing processes. The powerful API, visual editor, and built-in device testing allow for cutting-edge email strategy and execution while helping establish consistency in both branding and legal compliance across multiple teams, departments, and business units; Mailjet: Email delivery made easy. Mailjet is a real-time Cloud Emailing platform: scalable, agile and flexible. Our unique algorithm boosts your deliverability and our platform provides in-depth insight so you can optimize more than ever.
Dyspatch and Mailjet can be primarily classified as "Transactional Email" tools.
Some of the features offered by Dyspatch are:
- Easy, Visual Template Editing
- Flexible Localization Support
- Shareable Content Between Templates Through Reusable Code Blocks
On the other hand, Mailjet provides the following key features:
- Easy 3 minute set-up: Change one SMTP parameter on your website and you are ready to use Mailjet.
- Real-time efficiency: View the charts, tables and status of your emails sent as they change in real-time, providing you with full transparency.
- Increased deliverability: Our unique algorithms ensure emails are routed via the most effective IP address. Our partner Return Path (TM) enables us to dynamically measure and manage IP reputation.