EasyPost vs Shipwire: What are the differences?
Developers describe EasyPost as "Shipping for developers". Add shipping APIs to your application in minutes instead of weeks. Get the best shipping rates by unlocking every major carrier in one simple integration. On the other hand, Shipwire is detailed as "Enterprise logistics for everyone". Use the Shipwire API to deliver a world-class e-commerce experience customized to your business needs. Our technology lets you create flows which are both tightly integrated and highly automated.
EasyPost and Shipwire can be primarily classified as "Shipping" tools.
Some of the features offered by EasyPost are:
- Shipping Rates- Get realtime rates so you never lose money on shipping.
- Address Verification- Ensure that USPS can find an address before buying a shipping label.
- Shipping Labels API- Purchase shipping labels with one API call.
On the other hand, Shipwire provides the following key features:
- Create custom cart connections.
- Integrate Shipwire services into your ERP or checkout system.
- Connect Shipwire with shopping carts or marketplace.
What is EasyPost?
What is Shipwire?
Want advice about which of these to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
Why do developers choose Shipwire?
What are the cons of using EasyPost?
What are the cons of using Shipwire?
What tools integrate with EasyPost?
What tools integrate with Shipwire?
This is a great API! I made an integration for woocommerce that you can check at shop.wanderlust-webdesign.com/shop/print-usps-fedex-ups-shipping-labels-via-woocommerce/