What is EasyPost?
Add shipping APIs to your application in minutes instead of weeks. Get the best shipping rates by unlocking every major carrier in one simple integration.
EasyPost is a tool in the Shipping category of a tech stack.
Who uses EasyPost?
10 companies reportedly use EasyPost in their tech stacks, including Teespring, ScriptDash, and RocksBox.
10 developers on StackShare have stated that they use EasyPost.
Python, Node.js, PHP, Java, and C# are some of the popular tools that integrate with EasyPost. Here's a list of all 8 tools that integrate with EasyPost.
Pros of EasyPost
Low cost shipping
Easy to Integrate with
EasyPost Smart Rate provides Time in Transit data
- Shipping Rates- Get realtime rates so you never lose money on shipping.
- Address Verification- Ensure that USPS can find an address before buying a shipping label.
- Shipping Labels API- Purchase shipping labels with one API call.
- Libraries for Ruby, PHP, Python, Java, and Node
- No setup fees, storage fees, cancellation fees, or hidden fees at all. Free Developer Plan covers up to 10k shipping labels per month. Already have a UPS or FedEx account? EasyPost utilizes your existing accounts so you can continue to receive your negotiated rates.
EasyPost Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to EasyPost?
See all alternatives
Get labels and discounted rates from 14+ domestic and international carriers using our shipping API or apps.
ShipStation is a web-based software designed to help eCommerce retailers process, fulfill, and ship their orders from all the most popular marketplaces and shopping carts using all the top carriers.
It is the only complete API development environment, used by nearly five million developers and more than 100,000 companies worldwide.
The simplest way to integrate printing into your applications.
Now it's faster and easier than ever to verify addresses on your website. Help your customers provide valid address data by verifying it in real-time with our API. Display multiple matches if the address is ambiguous, and alert them when the address is invalid. Your shipments will be cheaper and arrive faster, and your customers will be satisfied knowing that their addresses were submitted correctly the first time.