What is EasyPost?
Add shipping APIs to your application in minutes instead of weeks. Get the best shipping rates by unlocking every major carrier in one simple integration.
EasyPost is a tool in the Shipping category of a tech stack.
Who uses EasyPost?
9 companies reportedly use EasyPost in their tech stacks, including Teespring, Extractly, and RocksBox.
Why developers like EasyPost?
Here’s a list of reasons why companies and developers use EasyPost
- Shipping Rates- Get realtime rates so you never lose money on shipping.
- Address Verification- Ensure that USPS can find an address before buying a shipping label.
- Shipping Labels API- Purchase shipping labels with one API call.
- Libraries for Ruby, PHP, Python, Java, and Node
- No setup fees, storage fees, cancellation fees, or hidden fees at all. We charge $0.05 per shipping label. Already have a UPS or FedEx account? EasyPost utilizes your existing accounts so you can continue to receive your negotiated rates.
EasyPost Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to EasyPost?
See all alternatives
Get labels and discounted rates from 14+ domestic and international carriers using our shipping API or apps.
ShipStation is a web-based software designed to help eCommerce retailers process, fulfill, and ship their orders from all the most popular marketplaces and shopping carts using all the top carriers.
AfterShip provides shipment tracking API for online retailers, supporting 200 carriers worldwide.
Now it's faster and easier than ever to verify addresses on your website. Help your customers provide valid address data by verifying it in real-time with our API. Display multiple matches if the address is ambiguous, and alert them when the address is invalid. Your shipments will be cheaper and arrive faster, and your customers will be satisfied knowing that their addresses were submitted correctly the first time.
Use the Shipwire API to deliver a world-class e-commerce experience customized to your business needs. Our technology lets you create flows which are both tightly integrated and highly automated.
- No public GitHub repository available -