EasyPost vs Lob: What are the differences?
What is EasyPost? Shipping for developers. Add shipping APIs to your application in minutes instead of weeks. Get the best shipping rates by unlocking every major carrier in one simple integration.
What is Lob? Print and Mail for Developers. The simplest way to integrate printing into your applications.
EasyPost and Lob are primarily classified as "Shipping" and "Printing API" tools respectively.
Some of the features offered by EasyPost are:
- Shipping Rates- Get realtime rates so you never lose money on shipping.
- Address Verification- Ensure that USPS can find an address before buying a shipping label.
- Shipping Labels API- Purchase shipping labels with one API call.
On the other hand, Lob provides the following key features:
- Send. Print. Mail. - Send everything from letters to posters via an HTTP request. Your content gets printed on high quality paper by the best commercial equipment available. Delivered to any destination in the world. We keep you updated through the entire process.
- RESTful API- Control your entire print job via our REST API.
- For Bills and Invoices, Posters and Flyers, Postcards and Photos
Sign up to add or upvote prosMake informed product decisions
What is EasyPost?
What is Lob?
Need advice about which tool to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
Sign up to get full access to all the tool integrationsMake informed product decisions