What is Lob?
The simplest way to integrate printing into your applications.
Lob is a tool in the Printing API category of a tech stack.
Who uses Lob?
10 companies reportedly use Lob in their tech stacks, including LendingHome, Alloy APIs, and Door of Clubs.
4 developers on StackShare have stated that they use Lob.
Stripe, Marketo, Plainflow, LawPay, and AutopilotHQ are some of the popular tools that integrate with Lob. Here's a list of all 6 tools that integrate with Lob.
Why developers like Lob?
Here’s a list of reasons why companies and developers use Lob
- Send. Print. Mail. - Send everything from letters to posters via an HTTP request. Your content gets printed on high quality paper by the best commercial equipment available. Delivered to any destination in the world. We keep you updated through the entire process.
- RESTful API- Control your entire print job via our REST API.
- For Bills and Invoices, Posters and Flyers, Postcards and Photos
- Address verification done right- Verify addresses down to the street and building level. Over 150 countries supported
- Pricing that makes sense- Pay as you consume. No setup fees, no monthly fees, no hidden costs: you only get charged for what you print. Reduce your capex and infrastructure costs.
Lob Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Lob?
No alternatives found