EasyPost vs ShipStation: What are the differences?
EasyPost: Shipping for developers. Add shipping APIs to your application in minutes instead of weeks. Get the best shipping rates by unlocking every major carrier in one simple integration; ShipStation: Import, manage and ship your orders with ShipStation... the #1 choice of online sellers. ShipStation is a web-based software designed to help eCommerce retailers process, fulfill, and ship their orders from all the most popular marketplaces and shopping carts using all the top carriers.
EasyPost and ShipStation can be primarily classified as "Shipping" tools.
Some of the features offered by EasyPost are:
- Shipping Rates- Get realtime rates so you never lose money on shipping.
- Address Verification- Ensure that USPS can find an address before buying a shipping label.
- Shipping Labels API- Purchase shipping labels with one API call.
On the other hand, ShipStation provides the following key features:
- Ship using your favorite carrier
- Access ShipStation from anywhere
- All your orders, from everywhere, automagically