Email on Acid vs testmail.app: What are the differences?
Email on Acid: Email testing made simple. Email on Acid is the most affordable, self-serve email testing platform in the world. We can help you maximize the success of your email marketing efforts by diagnosing and improving your renderability, deliverability, click-throughs and conversions; testmail.app: Automate end-to-end email tests. It automates end-to-end email tests with a powerful GraphQL API and unlimited private email addresses and inboxes, test new user signups, transactional emails, drip campaigns, deliverability, spam scores, etc.
Email on Acid and testmail.app can be primarily classified as "Email Testing" tools.
Some of the features offered by Email on Acid are:
- Preview your email in 8 operating systems, 6 web browsers, and 32 email clients - all within one click.
- Preview your email before you send it!- We manage hundreds of servers and mobile devices to deliver you the fastest results possible.
- Our Code Analysis identifies individual lines of code that are not supported in each email client.- Discrepancies are classified as critical, moderate, or minor. Critical errors might adversely affect your layout whereas minor errors might include unsupported fonts, alt, or title tags.
On the other hand, testmail.app provides the following key features:
- Unlimited email addresses and inboxes
- GraphQL API with interactive GraphQL Playground
- Live queries (API waits to receive email before responding)