Famous Framework vs Supersonic: What are the differences?
What is Supersonic? UI Hybrid Framework – Ionic, AngularJS, Cordova. Supersonic UI is a game-changer. It's an Ionic fork that changes the way you think about hybrid app performance. Supersonic's declarative UI style makes building complex mobile apps a breeze. In the background, the seamless interplay of native UI and HTML5 bakes an end-result that is 100% indistinguishable from any native app.
Some of the features offered by Famous Framework are:
- Reusability / interchangability. The Famous Framework is built around powerful constraints and a declarative syntax that make it possible for components to be reused and interchanged.
- Application consistency. In an ecosystem where widgets/applications/utilities all follow the same guidelines, developers and designers both reap the benefits: less trial and error when attempting to integrate with others' projects.
- Integration with existing web standards. Although our integration is far from complete, from the beginning we've aimed to design and build the framework around existing web standards.
On the other hand, Supersonic provides the following key features:
- Mobile-first CSS components
- Native UI components, with CSS styling
- Declarative UI
Famous Framework is an open source tool with 401 GitHub stars and 69 GitHub forks. Here's a link to Famous Framework's open source repository on GitHub.