FireHost vs KubeSail: What are the differences?
FireHost: Secure cloud provider that reduces risk by putting security and compliance first. FireHost offers the most comprehensive fully managed cloud infrastructure-as-a-service available today, built specifically for the needs of companies governed by PCI and HIPAA compliance regulations. Some of the largest healthcare, payments and SaaS companies in the world subscribe to FireHost’s secure cloud to ensure their data is safe and always available; KubeSail: Cloud hosting as easy as Heroku, as powerful as AWS. Learn, build, and deploy on the Cloud strong enough for enterprises and smart enough for startups. It provides useful and fun tools for iterating and collaborating on Cloud Infrastructure. It empowers ownership and collaboration between hundreds of developers on hundreds of clusters, local & remote, dedicated & shared, Dev & Ops.
FireHost and KubeSail can be primarily classified as "Cloud Hosting" tools.
Some of the features offered by FireHost are:
- FireHost’s HealthData Repository is a secure cloud built for HIPAA compliance that provides a safe haven for electronic healthcare records (EHR), electronic protected healthcare information (ePHI), and other sensitive data.
- Payment Island is a secure, PCI-compliant cloud that isolates critical data from the rest of an IT infrastructure and applies FireHost’s unique multilayered security to prevent devastating data breaches.
- FireHost’s secure cloud reduces risk by helping you protect data and exceed compliance. It is backed by FireHost’s security specialists and compliance experts. No other cloud provider has a chief security officer, chief information security officer, and a full-fledged security operations team protecting its customers in a secure cloud environment.
On the other hand, KubeSail provides the following key features:
- Collaborate on infrastructure with your whole team.
- Migrate between Clouds with one click.
- Generous free-tier