FireHost vs Scaleway: What are the differences?
Developers describe FireHost as "Secure cloud provider that reduces risk by putting security and compliance first". FireHost offers the most comprehensive fully managed cloud infrastructure-as-a-service available today, built specifically for the needs of companies governed by PCI and HIPAA compliance regulations. Some of the largest healthcare, payments and SaaS companies in the world subscribe to FireHost’s secure cloud to ensure their data is safe and always available. On the other hand, Scaleway is detailed as "BareMetal SSD cloud servers". Scaleway is the best platform to deploy BareMetal ARM & X64 SSD cloud servers. Enjoy a new cloud computing experience!.
FireHost and Scaleway can be categorized as "Cloud Hosting" tools.
Some of the features offered by FireHost are:
- FireHost’s HealthData Repository is a secure cloud built for HIPAA compliance that provides a safe haven for electronic healthcare records (EHR), electronic protected healthcare information (ePHI), and other sensitive data.
- Payment Island is a secure, PCI-compliant cloud that isolates critical data from the rest of an IT infrastructure and applies FireHost’s unique multilayered security to prevent devastating data breaches.
- FireHost’s secure cloud reduces risk by helping you protect data and exceed compliance. It is backed by FireHost’s security specialists and compliance experts. No other cloud provider has a chief security officer, chief information security officer, and a full-fledged security operations team protecting its customers in a secure cloud environment.
On the other hand, Scaleway provides the following key features:
- A fantastic user experience that gives you the power to spawn your servers in two clicks.
- Deploy dedicated SSD servers with constant and predictable performance in 44 seconds.
- Uptime and response time guarantee for mission critical services backed by our 24x7 support team.