GitHost CI vs Testling: What are the differences?
GitHost CI: Painless GitLab CE & CI Hosting. We handle installing, updating, hosting, and backing up your own private and secure GitLab CE & CI instances in the cloud, starting at $7/month; Testling: Automatic browser tests on every push. Sign in with your browserling account. free for open source. No sign-up required. Just configure a github webhook.
GitHost CI and Testling belong to "Continuous Integration" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by GitHost CI are:
- Create a Coordinator and link it to any GitLab CE install, whether GitLab Cloud, a GitHost instance, or your own private install.
- eed extra build capacity? Move the slider and click update. Done. Instant runners to build all your CI jobs.
- All GitHost instances run on SSD drives, giving you the fastest build times available.
On the other hand, Testling provides the following key features:
- Write tests with a minimal test api that works in both node and browsers.
- Run your tests in node and your local browsers.
- Run tests in mocha for qunit, tdd, bdd, and exports-style tests.
Testling is an open source tool with 337 GitHub stars and 47 GitHub forks. Here's a link to Testling's open source repository on GitHub.