What is GoCD?
Who uses GoCD?
Why developers like GoCD?
Here are some stack decisions, common use cases and reviews by companies and developers who chose GoCD in their tech stack.
With this structure, we're able to combine the automation efforts of each team member into a centralized repository while also providing new relevant metrics to business owners.
- Model complex workflows with dependency management and parallel execution
- Easy to pass once-built binaries between stages
- Visibility into your end-to-end workflow. Track a change from commit to deploy at a glance
- Manual triggers allow deployment any version at anytime. And it's securable and auditable
- Run tests written in most languages or frameworks, provides informative testing report
- Compare both files and commit messages across any two arbitrary builds
- Eliminate Bottlenecks by providing trivial parallel execution across pipelines, platforms, versions, branches, etc.
- Easily reuse pipeline configurations via template system.