Glitch for Platforms vs n:point: What are the differences?
Glitch for Platforms: Tools to measure and improve developer adoption of your API. Glitch for Platforms is the tools you need to measure and improve developer adoption of your API; n:point: JSON storage bins with schema validation. JSON storage bins that won't break your app Set up a lightweight JSON endpoint in seconds, then add a schema to edit your data safely at any time..
Glitch for Platforms and n:point can be categorized as "API" tools.
Some of the features offered by Glitch for Platforms are:
- Real-time Pair Programming
- Unlimited Project Hosting & Remixing
- Store Environment Variables & API Keys
On the other hand, n:point provides the following key features:
- Schema validation - Add JSON Schema to enforce the structure of your data
- Schema and data locking - Once you're confident that your schema or data won't change, lock them down so your app will never break
n:point is an open source tool with 55 GitHub stars and 3 GitHub forks. Here's a link to n:point's open source repository on GitHub.